Tuesday 19 February 2013

Ah well..

...it is just as well we enjoyed the good weather while it lasted 'cos it has been so misty today I have hardly been able to see anything at all. I assume my friends the sheeps are still in the field, but I couldn't see them.

My MH was away to Stromness today to get her hair cut and then to see the dentist and I was looking after my DH but we didn't do very much although I heard him telling my MH that he had been very busy doing 'this and that', but she hasn't worked out what he DID do! Mind you, I think she has a good idea! She is a very clever lady is my MH---at least that's what she keeps telling us!

I got quite excited when my MH came home 'cos I missed her today and I ran to meet her 'cos I knew I would get a special cuddle and I was so happy I even meowed and that made her laugh 'cos I never meow except when I get shut in somewhere I shouldn't have been  and I need to make myself heard, which isn't very often 'cos my MH keeps her eye on me. Well. It isn't exactly ON me. It is still on her face but she watches me all the time 'cos she loves me.

Isn't the human language awful  funny? I think it would be better if everybody just purred and squeaked with the occasional meow and then we would all know what everybody means, except for doggies and we don't really want to know what they mean, do we?

I played with my MH after I had my dinner and she took this picture of me and she says you can almost see me thinking.

                     

I wonder what you think I am thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment