Thursday 21 February 2013

A Good Fun day


 My little weather man friend munst be working very hard 'cos he has made my weather good although a wee bit cold, but still fine for pussycats to get out and play and run through the grass and talk to the sheeps, so I need to say another big thank you to him. If I could see him, I would give him one of my very special purrs and I know he would just love that.

I was outside again playing with my bit of wood which keeps all my adorable little claws in tip top condition and my MH was there with her camera again, so here I am for you.

                                       

We have all been outside today. My MH took her new window cleaning machine outside to do all the windows and I went with her and at one point we had a chat to the nice farmer next door who said we could wash his windows too, but for some reason, my MH wasn't too happy about that suggestion!

She likes the machine and says it will save her a lot of time so now my DH has pinched it to do all the windows in his greenhouse, so I think it will be a wee tired machine by night time.

I have had my dinner and I am having a snooze now on the back of my couch, but I shall soon spring into action and dive out of the 'clean' window to see what mischief I can get up to this evening.

And I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment