Wednesday 2 January 2013

WOW!


What a night! I had a brilliant time and I must be the luckiest pussy cat in the en-tire world!

My humans were quite busy through the day getting things ready for all our visitors and so I didn't get too much attention and just had a wee snooze on my bed, but when all the people came in, everything changed!

Nearly everybody on my little island was in my house and they all think I am wonderful, so I was really, really spoiled. All my 'special' friends were there and they played with me all night and I had so many knees to chose to sit on, it was hard to make a decision, so I just choosed them all---one after the other.I don't want to leave anybody out! My friends J. and A. were there too and they played with all my toys, and that made us all happy.




I made everybody laugh 'cos at one point I sat up on the back of my couch where I usually sit, but there was a lady sitting at that bit of the couch, and she said she couldn't hear the conversation 'cos I was purring so loudly right at her ear! Everybody giggled at that and that made me purr even louder. My MH was worried my purrer might get overworked, but I am resting it today so I am sure it will be fine when anybody else comes in.

I had a really good time at New Year and I hope you did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment