Wednesday 30 January 2013

Windy!


WOW! What a night! It was so windy I was a bit frightened and so was my MH. My little weather man friend told me to stay inside 'cos there was going to be a storm force wind all night, and he was right. It blowed and blowed and blowed.

My MH couldn't sleep so she went to lie on the couch in the living room and I went with her and gave her one of my 'special' cuddles and that made it all right. What was a surprise was that it even woke my DH and he came into the living room too and got a fright when he saw us there, but then we all had a giggle.

The wind kept blowing all day and at one point my MH told me that the tide was so high the wind was throwing water and stones right up onto the road, so nobody was going through the links until the tide went down a bit. My DH didn't get to the Cat Shop again but he and my MH finished painting the bedroom and I think they are all done now with just the furniture to put in it.

AND. I still don't have a pink tail! What a good pussy cat. Today's picture was taken yesterday 'cos I haven't been outside at all today, but the wind is finally being quiet and has run out of blow, so I might get out to play for a while before bedtime.




I shall see how I feel. I don't want to get blowed away 'cos that would make me and my humans very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment