Tuesday 22 January 2013

Tired Out


Wow! What a day. I have hardly been inside all day. It is freezing cold, but if I keep running then I am fine.

My MH took me outside for a while and I found a pile of snow that was hiding away in my garden and I jumped in it and jumped in it and jumped in it until it was covered in adorable little paw prints and that made my MH laugh.

She went inside and thought that I would follow, but I decided to go looking for more piles of snow that I could jump in and I found lots so I stayed out a long, long time.

By the time I went in, my little feets were a wee bit frozen so I jumped up on my MH's lap and nearly freezed her knees too and it gave her a fright, but we soon warmed up.

She did some more cards and I sat with my head out of the window and my adorable little bum inside my house. I had a wee chat to the sheeps and they said they were fine 'cos they had on their woolly jumpers and didn't feel the cold, so I think I might ask my MH for a woolly jumper and four wee woolly boots and then I can stay outside for even longer and play in the snow.

I think I am going to like the snow when it comes for real, but it does make me a wee bit tired and I had to have a long snooze when I came in after my dinner and my MH sent you this picture, which I am sure you will like.


No comments:

Post a Comment