Thursday 31 January 2013

Out to play time


Yes! I have been able to get outside today 'cos the horrible wind is away blowing some place else and is leaving my wee island in peace, so I went out and I liked it.

I helped my DH find a slate that the naughty wind had taken off my roof, but I'll not be helping him to put it back on again 'cos my roof is up high and although I like climbing ladders, I've never been on the roof and I don't think the winter is the time to try it. Maybe in the summer!

My humans have finished with the painting and tomorrow my MH has to tidy the room and put everything back in its place 'cos my DH is going to the cat shop for a rest! The poor old thing is tired with all this decorating! So I shall have to help the other old dear.

Me and my MH had fun this afternoon 'cos I decided to go outside and my MH started to varnish the window sill in the spare room and when I saw her, I jumped up on the outside of the same window to watch her and I made her laugh so hard that my DH had to come and see. When she was swinging her brush back and forward, my adorable little head was going in the same direction and it looked as though I was at a tennis match and that made them laugh a lot. Oh I do keep them amused!

In the afternoon me and my MH played with my toys and then I went out to play again. Now I am having a nap on my couch and gathering up my strength to go outside later on tonight 'cos it is still a very quiet night with no wind and no rain, so I think there will be lots of little mouses out there for me to chat to.




I hope you have someone to chat to too.

No comments:

Post a Comment