Monday 28 January 2013

Now


Would you think this adorable, gentle creature could cause any kind of mayhem? No. I didn't think you would, so you will understand it was just a wee accident.




It has been very windy and very cold today and my humans have been very busy clearing out the spare bedroom although why I do not know. I think I heard them saying they were going to paint the wall that my DH pulled down and then put up again. I do wonder about him, sometimes!

I had to be in the room to see what was going on and there were bit of the room I had never been able to sniff before 'cos there was furniture there and at one point I made my humans laugh 'cos I was exploring and they thought I was very funny. I spied a picture hook on the wall and I had never seen it before, so I jumped up on top of the head board and tried to climb the wall to see what it was but I was a wee bit frightened 'cos I didn't know if it could hurt me or not. They thought it was quite funny as I tried to reach it.

Anyway, later on in the afternoon we had visitors and they were making a fuss of me for a while and then when they were chatting I just went for a wee wander in my house and then I jumped up onto the back of my couch where the man was sitting, but he didn't see me or hear me 'cos I am extra quiet when I want to be--and I wanted to be.

Now this man had no hair and I haven't seen a man with no hair before, so I decided to have a wee sniff and I think my little sniffer was cold 'cos he nearly jumped out of his skin. Oh it was so funny. I nearly fell off my couch laughing!

But it was OK and the humans didn't mind, but wait till I tell all the mouses. There might be a lot of giggling mouses on my little island tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment