Sunday 27 January 2013

No News


None at all today. We all got up early to watch Andy playing tennis and my MH was sad when he lost.

I sat on her knee for a while to make her happy again and then we played with my toys while my DH was watching the football and I'm afraid he wasn't very happy either! Oops! Not a very good day Chez Squeak! It's just as well I am here to make them happy again.

I have been in and out a lot of times but just for wee whiles at a time 'cos it is very cold again, but I nip in and out of the window whenever I feel like it so I am a happy puss.

We might be getting visitors later on and I am sure they will make a fuss of me, so I shall need to be ready to be adored. It is quite tiring being adored, so I think I shall just have a snooze before they come.




Hopefully, I will have more news for you tomorrow and I hope you are all well.



No comments:

Post a Comment