Thursday 17 January 2013

No News


Except we were all up very early this morning and I have been a wee bit tired today.

We have a wee problem with the window in one of my rooms and the builder man had to come to look at it this morning and my DH had to go away down to the pier to pick him up off the boat at half past eight o'clock, but me and my MH stayed in bed for a wee while till they came back.

The builder man and my DH took part of the inside wall off my house and I was worried it was all going to fall down and that the outside would get in, but my humans explained that it was all right and that we were still safe.

My MH told me a funny story about the foam stuff the builder man sent over for my DH to fix the hole 'cos when they lived in the Schoolhouse long before I was even thinked about, my DH had one of these tubes of foam to use in the kitchen, but he had a wee accident and it was all over the wall and the taps and the sink and of course, it was all over my DH and this stuff goes hard very quickly, so my MH said he looked like a monster and it took them hours to get it all scraped off again. The thought of that made me giggle a lot, but me and my MH stayed well out of the way while he was putting it on the window sill tonight--but it went on fine and he doesn't look like a monster. Whew!

Me and my MH played for a long time and then 'cos we were up so early, we had a cat nap this afternoon and I cuddled up beside her while she snoozed and we were both very happy.




I hope you are very happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment