Thursday 24 January 2013

More Fun


I am still having the bestest of fun even though it is still very cold and all the wee bits of snow have disappeared from my little island. But you will see that there is still a lot of snow on the Hoy Hills, so maybe I will try to go there to play.




The only wee problem is that I would need to go on the boat and I don't know if I would be allowed on all by myself, but I could be a stowaway pussy cat, couldn't I? I would need to be away all day and then stowaway back again, so maybe my humans would notice that I am not at home and they would start to worry and I think I might be in BIG trouble when I get back! Even soup pot trouble!

SO. On reflection, I will not bother. I will just watch them from my garden. When my MH's mummy used to stay here---before I was a wee twinkle-- she said the Hoy Hills with snow on them looked like Christmas puddings covered in icing sugar and I like that.

Me and my MH were in the gym and 'cos there was no wind, she left the door open while she was doing her exercises and I was able to nip in and out whenever I felt like it, and when she was finished, we played in the garden for a wee while.

I did get into a tiny bit of bother when we went inside 'cos my MH was working on her cards and I was helping. Well. Helping is maybe too strong a word 'cos when she put her boxes down, I jumped up to see what was in them and they kind of fell on the floor and all the things fell out onto the carpet and the Boss had to pick them up again.

This happened a couple of times 'cos I was in a very nosey mood and the poor old dear had to do quite a lot of picking up and tidying up after me. But look at all the extra exercise I was helping her to get!




Am I not a treasure?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Squeak, you are definitely a treasure. We have lots of snow here, and lots of wind. I think you are wise to stay close to home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonnie. I hope you and Sadie are both nice and cosy and not blowed away.

      Delete