Tuesday 8 January 2013

Monster Puss


That's what my MH called me today 'cos I frightened her. I didn't mean to, but it just happened.

She had been doing her ironing and was putting the towels away and I was sound asleep on top of my bed. Now, my MH sometimes forgets that I have supersonic lugs and I can hear everything that happens in my house, so when I heard the cupboard door opening, I was there. Just like a speeding train!

I know that when that door opens, I can climb the step ladders and play in the big cupboard which is usually kept closed, so I couldn't let a chance like this go by now, could I?

My MH must have been thinking about something elses 'cos she didn't see me or hear me until I landed on the ladder right beside her head and she got a big fright until she saw that it was me and then she giggled!




I like playing in that cupboard 'cos I can get up very high and I like that. In the afternoon I helped my MH as she is doing another one of her sequin pictures which one of her friends gave her for Christmas and this time it is a pussy cat. But it is not an adorable pussycat like me. It is ginger and white and it is playing with a ball of blue and white string so it is quite nice. I will ask my MH to show you the picture when it is all finished.

We played with my toys for a wee while and then I had my dinner and went outside, but it is a bit cold and windy so I didn't stay out too long, but I am having a rest on my couch just now and then I shall go outside again later and see what I can find.

I hope there is somebody out there for me to chat to.

No comments:

Post a Comment