Monday 7 January 2013

Another Adventure


We are all back to normal again and I went into the gym with my MH to start her exercises and while her wee legs were working hard, I sniffed round and round my garden and I had very good fun, but there were no birdies or mouses, so I was a wee bit lonely.

Then I noticed that there are sheeps in the field in front of my house, so I nipped through the fence and said hello to them and we stood around having a chat for a while until my MH was finished and then I went inside my house with her.



She had done all her housework so the vacuum cleaner was safely locked away in the cupboard and we were just about to start playing with my toys when my friend M. arrived at the door with a message for my humans. He had been helping to send some cows away in the boat to the market, so he had his smelly wellies on and didn't come in, but he had left his car door open at my gate. 'Nuff said!

The car wasn't switched on, but I nipped in the driver's door and had a wee sniff round about and then I sat on his seat and put my adorable front paws on the steering wheel and I reckon with a wee bit of practice I could be a driver too. I mentioned this to my MH but she explained that my little paws were too little and there was a lot more to it than playing with the big wheel thing.

It made me think a bit 'cos my MH has little legs and she drives, so why can't I? I shall have to look into this, methinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment