Wednesday 19 December 2012

Windy, windy, windy


Well, what a day it has been, It has been so windy that I haven't been able to go outside at all and my DH hasn't been outside either. He is still coughing a lot so he need to be in the cosy all the time and I am looking after him.

My MH had to go out for a while today and nearly got blowed off her wee feets, but she got home safely and then I looked after her too. So you can see I have been very busy.




My little weather man friend has said it is going to be very windy for a long time so our wee boat might not get in again before Christmas. We are not too worried though, 'cos all the food is in and my presents are here, so that's the main thing. The only thing we need is some can of beers for my DH and I am sure we'll manage that.

It would be dreadful if he had a tantrum on Christmas Day, sure it would?

I will let you know how we get on, but right now I am lying on my couch thinking that I might have to try and go out sometime before bed time but I am frightened I might blow away to a different place and then who would get my presents, and whose presents would I get. Would I even GET presents?

Maybe I should just stay on my couch! My humans need me here for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment