Sunday 2 December 2012

What am I doing?





Nope. My MH doesn't know either and she was there! It has been very cold during the night and everything around my house and garden has been frozen and so I have discovered ice! And I quite like it.

We did lots of wee bits of work in my house and then 'cos the sun was shining, I decided to go outside and I was out for a long, long time and I discovered that some of my grass had turned white and it was hard too and I was a wee bit puzzzled.

I sat on the outside of my kitchen window and watched what my humans were doing and I listened to the cows who were shouting a lot 'cos they don't like being inside, but it is too cold for them, and I am sure they will soon understand that.

My MH came out and then we went into the gym and I played about while she was doing her cycling but when she was finished, we went into the garden and she told me all about this ice thing, and then I understood.

I went for a wee wander outside my gate and put my adorable little paws into what I thought was water, but it wasn't. It was slidey and slippery instead and that's when my MH took this funny picture and even I am not too sure what was happening to all my paws but they didn't seem to be connected and I think I look funny.

I hope it makes you smile a wee bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment