Thursday 6 December 2012

This and That


There is not too much news Chez Squeak today but my grass is back to being green and soft again and not slippy.

I have been very lazy and when my MH was doing her housework, I took myself off and didn't say where I was going. So. After she was finished, she came looking for me, but I wasn't in any of the places she was looking and she was searching everywhere. I think she even looked in the vacuum cleaner---just in case! Hee hee..

She was getting a wee bit worried---'cos she loves me and doesn't want to lose me---- and just as she was passing thr spare room again, she had another look and then she noticed a bump under the cover on top of the bed and this bump was slowly rising and falling and guess what it was? Yes, it was me! I love snuggling up under covers and I was sound asleep, so she just gave me a wee pat and left me sleeping. But she wasn't worried then.

My plan of action for the afternoons is as follows. I get my dinner at about half past four or five o'clock and then I go out and play for a long time before coming back in for a rest on my couch until it is nearly bed time for my humans and then I go out and play again, and then when I come in, I go and snuggle up beside my MH for the night. I think that is a very good routine, don't you?

Now, when you look at today's picture, you will think I am sleeping, but you will be wrong 'cos I am thinking!




I have big decisions to make and that's what I am trying to do. What presents do I want for my birthday and what can wait until Christmas? I know both are a wee bit away, but my humans are going away to Glasgow on Monday and that's when they are doing their shopping, so I have to let them know. See?

I think I may have to do a lot more of this before Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment