Sunday 23 December 2012

Quieter


The wind has finally gone away somewhere else so I have been able to get outside without worrying about being blowed away 'cos there is a Christmas stocking in my house with my name on it, and I don't want to miss that!

We have had a very lazy day Chez Squeak and I have been the centre of attention 'cos I go and sit on my MH's knee whenever she sits down and I know she likes that.



We watched Strictly last night and we both loved it a lot. My MH says she would like to be able to dance, but I have seen her trying and between you and me dear reader, she has no chance!! Shame, but I'll not tell her---well not till after I've had my Christmas presents and special dinner!

I don't have any news for you except that I am a very happy pussy cat and I hope that you are all very happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment