Friday 21 December 2012

Panic Over

Well. Just when I was thinking I might have to go on an enforced diet, things changed for the better.

Let me explain. As you know the wind is still howling round my little island and the sea is too rough for the boat to come in, so I was beginning to panic. I looked in my dinner box where my MH keeps all my packets of favourite food and I only had enough for two weeks, so I had a wee panic.

What if the wind doesn't stop and what if the boat doesn't come in, what will I get to eat and will I survive till my fourth birthday?




All this was going through my adorable little mind almost keeping me from sleeping and chasing mouses and playing with my toys, so you can see just how worried I was, and then eureka! The phone rang and one of my friends told my MH that there was a special boat coming just to my little island and it would bring all our messages, so everybody Chez Squeak is happy again. I have got my food, my MH has got her chocolate and my DH has got his can of beers, so I think we will all have a good Christmas.

I noticed today that there is a special Christmas stocking out for me but I don't know what's in it yet. I am keeping it as a surprise.

My humans are going to the island party tonight but I am just going to stay in and curl up on my couch until they come home and then I shall go out to play for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment