Thursday 20 December 2012

More Wind


I hope Santa won't get blowed away 'cos it is very windy here and my little weather man friend says it is going to get a lot worse and it will be terrible on Sunday, so everyone Chez Squeak has decided to hibernate from Friday until Christmas Eve and I think that is a VERY good idea.

None of us went outside at all today and even the boats didn't sail---goodness knows where this wind would have taken them!

However, we are all OK and my MH has got everything ready for the party tomorrow night in our wee Hall, but I won't be going 'cos it is just for humans, but I might just have a wee party of my own. I shall see how I am feeling.

I went out quite a lot last night 'cos I still like being out in the dark but because it is cold and windy, I don't stay out too long. I nip back in for a wee heat and a biscuit and then I nip out again, and last night a funny thing happened when I was nipping in.

My MH had gone to bed and I saw her safely tucked up and went up to the window so that my DH knew I wanted out to play. So. Oft I went, quite happy and did some sniffing and hunting and looking and then I decided it was time for back in, and I jumped up onto my windowsill and waited for my DH to open the window.

Well. He saw me and got up to open the window, but just as he opened it, he sneezed and I got such a fright that I fell off the window sill and landed on my path and that gave my DH a fright too! He called out for me and once I knew that it was safe, I tried again and this time I was successful and lay down on my couch to recover from the shock.

I think my DH had to lie down too. Hee hee!


No comments:

Post a Comment