Friday 7 December 2012

Just Resting


I have been practicing today for when my humans are away choosing all my presents and I have been resting a lot.

Mind you, it hasn't been a very nice day and I am quite happy that I didn't have to go outside for too long. Me and my MH had a wee wander down the path and watched what was happening on my little island.




I could still hear the cows shouting and I could see the snow on top of the Hoy Hills and it was lovely, but it was cold, so we just nipped back in to my house.

My DH went away to the cats shop in Stromness but he has a bad cold and he is coughing and sneezing and me and my MH have to turn up the television 'cos we can't hear it, but we are a wee bit worried about him.

In the afternoon, my MH went on her Wii again and she decided that it was my turn again to get weighed, but she didn't even think about getting out my lycra suit 'cos I have made it very plain that I will NOT wear it, so we have come to an understanding! I won!! YES!!!

My little Wii Mii was delighted with me again 'cos my weight is still the same. I eat a lot and enjoy all my food, but I do a lot of exercising so my Wii Mii said I am just perfect.

And who am I to argue?

No comments:

Post a Comment