Thursday 27 December 2012

It Worked!!


There MUST be a Santa 'cos I got more prawns last night! Remember I told you that I wanted some more and that I was going to ask Santa?




Well, I went away and sat on my bed and I asked Santa if he could let me have some more prawns 'cos I was just loving them, and guess what? When I went into the kitchen and over to my dish, there were prawns in it, and I was ever so, ever so happy as I gobbled them up.

I think that Santa had heard me as he was on his way home to Santa land again and dropped them off as he passed my house so I must have been a very good puss this year!

We have all been quite lazy again today although my MH had to go out for a wee while, so me and my DH looked after the house until she got back and when she came home we were all happy again.

I hope you are all happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment