Saturday 1 December 2012

Indoors


If you look carefully at today's picture you will understand why we have all been inside today. We have had sleety snow showers and it is very cold. Too cold for adorable pussycats such as I to venture out.




We all had a long sleep and me and my MH went for a very quick walk down to my gate and back just to see what the weather was doing and what was happening in my world, but we scooted back as quickly as our little legs would let us, 'cos we were COLD!

My MH did some paperwork and my DH listened to the radio 'cos there was football on it, so I just lay on the back of my couch and then I watched my MH as she did some more of her clown picture which is coming along very nicely and she will soon be finished.

She wants it to be all done before she goes away to Glasgow, and if I help her, then I am sure she will manage it.

I will probably go out after my dinner but I will need to be back and snuggled up on my MH's knee for the dancing programme and then depending on the weather, I might go out again.

I have not fully decided yet, but as you know, I will tell you tomorrow, so have a good evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment