Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year Everyone


I know I might be a bit early for some, but my humans are having an 'open day' in my house tomorrow where everyone on my little island will come in to see me at some time, so I won't be able to write to you.

The humans have good fun at New Year and they all go to the house of the nice farmer next door to 'see in the bells' which means to be there for the New Year and they have a party and then they all come to us the next day and so it goes on until they have all been round the island.

I think my poor old humans will be very tired by the end of it! I have been very fine and was able to get outside for quite a long time last night 'cos the wind was a wee bit quieter, and I shall go out again when my humans come home in the early hours of tomorrow morning and say 'happy new year' to all the spiders and mouses.

I have had a very good year and I hope you have too and I also hope that 2013 will be a great year for all of us. Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment