Friday 14 December 2012

Happy, happy, happy


That's what we have all been today 'cos my humans are home so I am happy and the boats have been cancelled today, so my humans are happy that they made the right decision to come home to me early 'cos I might have had a tantrum if they had been late!

'Cos it's my birthday tomorrow and they HAD to be here for that, sure they did? We have had a good day and I even found my wee green ball which I keep losing and then something happens or I go somewhere I haven't been for a while and there it is, and I found it when my friend J. was here.

I have been playing with my birthday presents and have been having fun and I have been doing a lot of sitting on my MH's knee withy my adorable little head resting on her computer when she is busy, so we are all back to normal and I am.....

.....Happy, Happy, Happy!




I hope you are happy too.

1 comment: