Tuesday 18 December 2012

Famous Puss


Even famous-er than before!

My humans get a paper on a Sunday and it has a 'Pet of the Week' article and my MH sent in a picture of me and it was printed on Sunday, so I am getting even more famous by the minute!

We have been busy today 'cos we had a visitor early this morning and then my DH went away with him on the boat 'cos my DH had to go to the doctor who gave him some pills to get rid of his cold, so we are all hoping he will be better soon.

It was just me and my MH in my house and we had a good time. We were a bit lazy but she did some housework and I watched and then we played with my toys while we waited for my DH to come home.




I love playing with my MH 'cos she tickles me and catches me and turns me upside down and it makes me giggle and I love that so I ask her lots of times to play with me and usually she does that and it makes us both very happy.

I hope you are very happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment