Monday 24 December 2012

Excitement!


My MH says it will soon be time for me to open my Christmas stocking and I am a very excited little pussy cat.

The wind has gone away and I have been out playing nearly all day and my humans were out with me for a wee while too which always makes me happy. I like to show off a wee bit when they are watching and it always makes them smile and I like that.

My humans were down at the Hall this evening for the Nativity Play which my MH does with the children and she said it was good, so I am very pleased for her. AND! She has told me that they won't be doing anything for the next couple of days so I shall get all the attention I want.

I don't think I will be able to write to you tomorrow so I hope you all have a very happy Christmas and that Santa is very good to you all.


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas darling Squeak. You are so clever to sleep on a Christmas coloured rug!

    Sending love, care, huggles and puRRRRumbles,
    Michelle and Zebby

    ReplyDelete