Saturday 22 December 2012

Even More Spoiled.


I didn't think this was possible and I am sure you didn't either. I KNOW I am a very spoiled puss, although I think I am worth it, but today my spoiledness reached new heights.

I got breakfast in bed!! I shall give you a second to read that again. Yes. I got breakfast in bed!

I shall explain. Me and my humans had been up quite early and I got my biscuits and fresh water and some meat and after I had looked out of the window and watched the sea blowing because of the bad wind which is still rattling round my house, I decided to go back and lie on the top of my bed.

My MH had finished tidying up and decided to have her breakfast and she has muesli and fruit and milk and always when she is finished, I get the very last wee drop of milk in the dish. In fact, she laughs at me,'cos when I am sitting on her knee while she is eating, and she is getting to the end of it, I start squeezing her knee with my little claws to remind her to leave me some. It always work, though.

Well, today, I was in my bed when she was finished, but when she was putting the dish away, she came into the bedroom to see if I was OK and she gave me the milk when I was on the bed, so I had breakfast in bed! See?

I am a very spoiled pussycat, but I love my humans back again and they know it, so it all works out very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment