Thursday 13 December 2012

Big Surprise.....


......although not really 'cos me and my MH have ESP! Let me explain.

As you know, my humans went away on Monday to go to Glasgow to see a concert and meet some friends and I was staying in my house with my friend J. who came into look after me and we were quite happy, and they were coming home on Friday. OK?

Now, I have noticed before that me and my MH share this ESP thing 'cos I am a Extra Special Cat and she is a Extra Special People 'cos she knows what I am thinking and I can make her think what I want her to think, so it all works out very fine.

So, there I was one evening watching my television and my little weather man friend Sean told me that Friday was going to be VERY windy on my little island, but at the same time, he was telling my humans in Glasgow that it was going to be very windy. Now, how does he do that? I shall have to ask you-know-who.

Now, being a very clever (modest!) puss, I knew that if it was very windy then my humans wouldn't get home 'cos sometimes our boat can't go in the wind, so I put on my ESP hat and asked my weather man friend to tell my MH to come home with my DH, and guess what? It worked! I sent a ESP message with the little weather man and my MH picked it up and home they came and I got a surprise tonight! And I liked it a very lot.

They also brought me some presents for my birthday but they gave me them tonight and I have showed you a wee picture of my new toys. There was something else for me, but it got hided away so maybe that's for my Christmas.




I am a very happy puss again. I love my friend J. and we had very good fun, but I have a big special love for my humans and I miss them when they are away and I am always happy when they come home.




My little purrer is a wee bit tired 'cos it has been working since they came home at half past four tonight, so I think me and my MH will have to go to bed early 'cos she is tired too although she hasn't been purring. She's not THAT clever! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment