Saturday 15 December 2012

All Together Now----



Happy birthday to me
'Cos today I am three.
Happy birthday, dear Squeak,
Happy birthday to me!






You may have gathered from that, that today is my third birthday and I am having a lovely time. My humans are home and they have promised to spoil me all day and I can do whatever I like. So just now I am cuddled in beside my MH as she writes this and my adorable little head is resting on our keyboard and all is very well with my little world.

I can't remember where I was three years ago today 'cos I was just brand new then, but I know I wasn't a very well puss, and now I am the happiest and healthiest pussy cat in the world, thanks to the lovely people at the Cats Protection place who helped make me a bit better and then to my humans who made me ALL better and have kept making me very happy.

I love them and they love me a lot so we all get on very well. Thank you to all my human friends who have sent birthday wishes and also to all my paw pal friends. I am a very excited little puss today.

Santa Claus came to our island on the boat today but it was just for the children and not the animals but my humans went down and saw him and he gave my MH a big cuddle 'cos she was having a tantrum at not getting a present! Oh I am so glad I wasn't there. The shame of it all!

I will ask her to put on a picture of Santa for you when she has got them all ready. But right now, I am off to enjoy a special birthday dinner and then a lot of cuddles.

I hope you get lots of cuddles too if you want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment