Tuesday 6 November 2012

What a Day


It has been wet and windy and not a day for adorable pussy cats to be outside. Not even intrepid little ones like me, so I have been in most of the day except for a quick scoot round the block!

I decided I might try and see what it was like and put my wee nose out of the door, but before I could get turned round to come back in, my MH helped me outside rather forcefully, I may add. I was nearly phoning the cruelty man!

However, by the time she shut the door and wandered into my living room, I was sitting on the living room window sill beating the window with my little paws until she let me in! That's a good picture isn't it? I wish I could draw. I would give me a very sad face to make it look really cruel! Hee hee.

We played with some of my toys and then I stopped right in the middle of the game to give my toenails a wee clip and of course the camera appeared.




My MH says I am having a 'paw-dicure'! Sure that's clever?

But she does keep telling me how clever she is, so I have to humour her! Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment