Thursday 22 November 2012

Spot the Puss


No, I haven't changed my name, and no, there isn't another puss cat in my house, it's still me, but can you find me?




I was playing with my MH today and I was running all over my house with her chasing me, although she does chase me rather slowly, but then she has only got two feets while I have four, so that makes sense, doesn't it?

Anyway, we were playing hide and seek and this is where I hided and it took my MH a long time to find me and by the time she did, I was almost asleep and that's when she took this picture. I wasn't in the bed, 'cos I am not allowed there, but I just hided under the duvet and it was SO warm and cosy.

I think I might ask my MH to get me a duvet for my wee hoose in the living room for my birthday but then I might never go outside again if I was too comfortable.

My list of paw pals is still growing and I am loving writing to them all and reading all about them and what they do 'cos all their lives are so different to mine so I am learning lots and lots from all these pussy cat friends and I like that.

The big gale that we were supposed to have hasn't come yet, but sometimes it gets here a wee bit late, but if it is quite good then I shall be able to go out and play tonight until bed time so that should be good.

I am keeping my paws crossed that it stays good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment