Monday 12 November 2012

Scary!


My MH said she should have put this picture on at Halloween 'cos I look quite frightening the way the light of her camera has caught my adorable little eyes.




I have a 'funny' eye and nobody knows how I got it 'cos I seem to have been born with it, but it is a slightly different colour to the other one. I can see very well and it doesn't bother me at all, but my MH tells me it makes me completely unique!

We are all very well today but the weather has been naughty again with wind and rain and I decided to stay indoors all day and save my energy for going out tonight. I let my MH go into the gym all by herself today 'cos I have worked out that if her little legs don't know what to do on her bike by now, they never will and there is nothing even I can do about it, so I stayed in my little bed till she came back.

My paw-pal collection is growing and I am getting more and more pussycats to write to. I won't tell you their names in case they are shy, but there is one here on the island, one in Canada, one in Australia, one in Germany and some in New Zealand, but lots in England. One pussycat has lots of brothers and sisters who are going to write to me too and there are even some doggies in that family who might write as well.

I might need a secretary if it all gets too much for my poor old MH. I shall keep my eyes on her to make sure I am not over working her! Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment