Thursday 8 November 2012

Quite a good day...


That's what I have had today 'cos my MH was away shopping and it was just me and my DH in my house today.

I had a good day and I went out to play for a wee while and then had a big sleep until my MH came home and gave me an extra special hug and cuddle 'cos she misses me when she is away just as much as I miss her.

I helped her unpack all the messages and there was good news and bad news for this adorable peedie pussy cat! There was a box of my favourite dinner, so you can see this is the good news and THEN I saw the de-flea stuff and the de-worm stuff and that is definitely the bad news! I do not like it. I was all snuggled up on her knee the other night having a lovely time and a lovely dream when I heard the rustle of the dreaded STUFF! It was the de-wormer and I was caught before I could escape. I just hope they never invent a de-mouser as I will NOT stand for that at all.

I let my MH have a wee rest, although I sat on her knee, and then I demanded a wee play and she did just that and we played with my mouse on a string which is now my very favourite toy and then I was back to being the happiest pussy cat in the world.




I hope you are happy too 'cos it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment