Saturday 10 November 2012

No Words Needed


Isn't this the cutest picture you have ever seen? Pardon me if my modesty isn't quite as it should be, but I am adorable.



Now, normally I am not allowed in the bed, but I have my own blanket on the bed and I cuddle up on that, but! On Friday morning, my MH was up very early, so after she did all her housework, she decided to have a wee snooze and I lay on my blanket beside her and snoozed too and we were very comfortable.

When my MH got up, I was still a wee bit sleepy, and her bit was all lovely and warm, so I nipped in under the covers and cooried (nestled) down and it was so, so comfortable, I just fell asleep again, but as you can see, my MH found me and after she tooked this picture, I was gently lifted onto my own blanket. Shame, but I will try it again 'cos I liked it.

My friend S. came to my house this afternoon and played on our Wii with my MH. I watched for a wee while but my little ribs were so sore with laughing at them, that I decided to go to bed and sleep until they were finished and then I came back in and sat on S.'s knee and she cuddled me lots and I purred for her and we were both very happy.

It will soon be feeding time and then settling down time to watch 'Strictly'. Oh I do like Saturdays and I hope you do to.

No comments:

Post a Comment