Tuesday 20 November 2012

Lonely Puss


I have been all alone in my house today 'cos my humans went away into Kirkwall to do some shopping, so I just took to my little bed and had a lovely sleep.

I got a very special cuddle from my MH when she came home and I sat on her knee for a long, long time while she told me what they had been doing and they seem to have had a good day, but she missed me 'cos she doesn't like being away from me which is understandable.




As you know, I am always a very good pussy cat, but I need to start being extra good now 'cos it is getting near to my birthday and I will be a whole three years old! WOW! A fully growed up pussy cat.

I wonder what I will get for my birthday. I have lots of toys but there is always room for another one or two or three......!

I think I might stay in tonight 'cos it is raining and the lady on my radio said it might get very windy through the night, so I might just cuddle up beside my MH and have a good night's sleep.

But I might change my mind later on. Who knows? I will tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment