Monday 5 November 2012

Have you ever seen....


.....a penguin with glasses? No. Neither have I. But then I am only little and I live where there aren't any real penguins, so I thought maybe there could be such a thing.

Now, I can hear you asking what am I on about, and I shall explain, but looking at today's picture might help you to see what I am rambling on about.




My MH was playing on her Wii and she did a new programme that I hadn't watched before and it was penguins trying to catch fishes, but when I went up for a closer look, one of the penguins had the same face (nearly) as my MH and it was wearing glasses and that's what got me thinking! Maybe I should stop thinking as I think it might be bad for my health!

Apart from that, I have had a very good day. I helped my MH do some house work and then watched as she did all her hard work in her litle gym and then we played in the garden, but the grass was very wet and all our feets were getting wet, so we went inside.

My humans put out lots of food for the birdies and I watched them having their dinner but I didn't disturb them 'cos as I have told you before---lots of times---I am a very good pussy cat.

I wrote my first paw-pal letter today and it was so exciting. My DH has made me a map of Britain and when I get a paw-pal, he puts a wee paw on it where they live so I am hoping to have it covered with little paws soon.

That would make me the happiest and adorablest pussycat in the en-tire world!

No comments:

Post a Comment