Thursday 29 November 2012

Happy Puss


I have had very good day today just doing whatever I feel like and I have felt like lying on my couch a lot and having little cat naps, so I am very well rested.

Both my humans were at home today and my DH's eye is much better and he said I was looking even more adorable than ever, so that is very good news. I am very pleased for him so we are all very happy.

My MH did some housework and then I took her into the gym but I played on the grass while she did her bike exercise and then she played with me. After that, I helped her wrap up some presents, but none were for me 'cos it has to be a surprise. I am getting a birthday present and some Christmas presents and my MH says they are coming from a far away place called Glasgow, so I reckon they will be extra special, which is only what I deserve!

She did some more of her sequin picture and I am beginning to see what it is now. Do I sound like Rolf Harris? It is a clown wih a big red nose and funny hair and I think it will be lovely. I watched her from the back of the couch and as soon as she put the last sequin in, I dived under my rocking chair and that is a sure sign that I need to play immediately and that's what she did.

We played with my mouse and I dived on and off my rocking chair and me and my MH had the bestest of fun until we were tired then we had a rest and I sat on her knee and purred lots and lots. She told me that I was going to be in charge of my DH and my house tomorrow as she is going into Kirkwall to meet her friends, so I shall do my best to keep him under control! Hee hee




In the evening my friend J. came to get all his instructions for when he is looking after me, but I shall give him his PROPER instructions when he moves in. I have already started making a list and I am sure we will have the brilliantest fun ever!

It is just a shame I won't be able to tell you all about it unless J. tells my MH and then she can tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment