Sunday 25 November 2012

Good Puss


That's what I have been today. I have been quiet and adorable and I haven't caused any mayhem or disruption. In fact, my MH asked me what I had done with the REAL Squeak--but it is me all the time. Hee hee

I have been on Plan A for a wee while but mainly Plan B today because of the weather. It is not as bad as I have seen on my television but it has been a bit wet and too cold to stay out for long.

My humans had chicken for their dinner and I got a wee drop as a treat and as soon as I had finished, I nipped outside and told my wee mouses friends, but I think that might have been a mistake 'cos they might try and get into my house to get some for themselves, so I shall have to be on my guard and keep them out.

It is fairly quiet on my little island just now 'cos all my cow friends are in the barns for the winter 'cos there isn't enough grass in the fields for them to eat so the nice farmer has to bring them some dinner every night. I wonder if they get chicken?

Me and my MH played with my favourite toy before she did a wee bit more of her clown picture, but I just watched her from the back of the couch and I didn't cause any trouble at all today, so that's why I have been a good puss.


I wonder if I can stay a good puss? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment