Tuesday 27 November 2012

Good News and Bad News


It has not been a very good day weather-wise, so I haven't been outside much at all although I did go out with my MH to feed the birdies so they won't be hungry.

I can watch them at the front of my house as they eat from the bird feeder and I can also watch them on the birdie bath 'thingy' outside my kitchen window and there were lots of starlings around today.

My humans are going to Kirkwall tomorrow 'cos my DH has to get another catty-rack operation in his eye and of course the Boss has got to go with him to bring him home again, but that's Ok 'cos it's just for one day and I shall be fine. I just won't get as many cuddles as I should, but I know my MH will make up for that when they get home.

But that's not my news. Oh no, it's worser than that. My MH has just told me that they are going away for a week in December and they are going to Glasgow, and that's the bad news. I am quite sad, but there is good news too 'cos my friend J. is coming to stay at my house to look after me, so that will be good. AND, as you know it is my birthday on 15th December and my humans will be home for that with a very special present for me, so there we are. I shall be a whole three years old, so I suppose I should be a bit growed up now, but I like being a kitten so maybe I will be the Peter Pan of the cat world and just not grow up!




I think I would like that 'cos I could keep on playing for ever and ever, although that might get too much for my dear old humans! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment