Sunday 11 November 2012

A Wee Bit Naughty


I wakened my MH at half past four this morning 'cos I was needing a wee cuddle so she did that for me and gave me a wee biscuit and went back to bed.

I had a wee snooze and then I decided that it must be getting up time and I wanted out to play so I wakened her up again. BUT! It was only half past six and she wasn't pleased, but she opened the window for me and it was then that I discovered it was windy and I was just on my way back to bed, when I was very gently lifted and put outside my door!

I wasn't best pleased I can tell you 'cos it was dark and cold, but after a wee while, she opened the door and called for me and we were soon wrapped up in our beds again. I might not do that again.




We played with my toys in the afternoon and me and my MH went into the gym but it was cold, so I didn't play on the grass but sat on the chair and watched her wee legs doing all their work.I am sure they could hook her up to a generator and we could get free electricity! Hee hee

I am intending going outside after my dinner 'cos as you know, I like the dark, but I will do a nose test for the coldness before I make my final decision, and of course I have to be inside to see the 'Strictly' results. I just love that programme and Lisa is my favourite this year, although Artem with his shirt off makes six legs go all wobbly---four from me and two from my MH!

Oh yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment