Saturday 17 November 2012

A Funny Saturday


As I told you yesterday, we were having new visitors to my house last night and I was sure that they would think I was adorable, and guess what? I was right! They cuddled me and talked to me and I was very happy.

My humans went away to their party and they didn't come back until it was late time, but 'cos the weather was good, they were able to leave the window open for me and I could get out to play whenever I wanted to. I listened for them coming home and ran to meet them and I got lots of cuddles.

Today has been a funny day 'cos my MH has been washing HUNDREDS of dishes! It's only us and my friend S. who have dish-washers, so they have been 'volunteered' to do the washing up after the party and for a three course meal for nearly forty people, that's a lot of dishes, but of course, I helped.

My MH told me a funny story when she came home. There was a visitor there last night who was telling a story and 'cos he was Orcadian he called a mouse a 'moose' and 'cos there were lots of mouses in his story, he kept talking about mooses and my MH thought that this was funny and she reckons that because I am Orcadian, I should talk about mooses too, now. Not the big American mooses of course, just the little house and field mooses, so I think I might give it a try.

She told me lots of stories so I have been happy today and I hope you have been happy too.


No comments:

Post a Comment