Friday 16 November 2012

A Funny Friday


Now. Normally, Friday Chez Squeak is a fairly quiet day and the vacuum cleaner stays in it cupboard and I get my MH all to myself, but today is different and I had to find out why, so I shall share it with you.

Tonight is the annual party on my little island called the Harvest Home where everybody meets in the Hall to have a meal together and then there is live music and some dancing, lots of talking and laughing and a wee bit of drinking. This is to celebrate the end of the summer and the bringing in of all the crops on the farms.

We are having visitors to stay overnight so there has been cleaning and dusting and washing of lots of dishes for the meal, so I have been almost neglected. I was actually quite glad 'cos I might have ended up in the dish washer at one point as everything was going in there!

These visitors have never met me but I am sure they will think I am adorable too especially as I have been dusted and polished just for them. Hee hee!

I shall tell you all about it tomorrow 'cos my MH has promised that I can sit on her knee all day tomorrow and she will tell me what happened, so I shall pass it on.


I hope they all have a good time.



No comments:

Post a Comment