Thursday 15 November 2012

A Business Offer


Today's picture is my serious face 'cos I have been thinking very hard and I now have a master plan which I am willing to share with all my adoring pussycat friends all over the world.




As you know if you read yesterday's post,-- and if you didn't why not?-- I have worked out plan A to keep me safe and entertained during the winter months and I also said that I would mull it all over and perhaps come up with a plan B.

Well. Yesterday, I gave plan A a good work out and it was just perfect, so I have decided that plan B just needs to be the same as plan A but with a little tweaking depending on the weather 'cos if it is clement---I like that word!--then I shall take my adorable little self out for as long as I feel like it, and then revert to plan A. And that, my dear feline and human friends is plan B in a nutshell, so I reckon I have the winter sown up to perfection.

Now, here is the business offer. If you would like a life-style plan worked out for you, I shall be happy to do that. I just need your age, your size, your living conditions and your weather and I shall do the rest.

I may need your credit card details or paw-kit money arrangements to cover any expense I may incur while devising these masterpieces 'cos when I think a lot, I get hungry, so my humans may have to buy in more sustenance for yours truly and I would like to be able to assist financially.

My charges will not be high and I may even be able to offer terms should the need arise, but I am sure you will agree that this is a masterpiece par excellence!

I need a feed now, 'cos I have been thinking a lot today, but I am sure you will agree with me that this is a plan like no other and that as well as being adorable, I am verging on genius!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Squeak, what a marvellous plan. I find it quite overwhelming, to the point that it brought tears to my eyes. You are a clever little puss, and yes, verging on genious. You put a smile on my face, but Sadie slept through it. She might be interested in a plan for her, even though she is a doggy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie. I am glad you liked my plan. I am not sure if I could do one for doggies 'cos they think different to us pussycats, don't they?
    I'm glad I make you smile. I make my humans smile lots too and they like it.

    ReplyDelete