Thursday 4 October 2012

This and That


Last night my DH stayed up late to watch the television and that meant that I could stay out very late too and that's what I did. I went into the fields and I lay in the long grass and then I went into the big shed and saw some mouses and lots of spiders and we all had a wee chat before I decided that I was tired and I went home, nipped in my window, said hello to my DH and then curled up beside my MH who was fast asleep.

I had a very good sleep but I decided that I wanted to go out early, so my MH let me out about five o'clock this morning and I did some more hunting and prowling. I just love being outside, and there is so much for a pussycat to see and do, that I can be out for hours and hours and not get bored.

My timing was perfect 'cos I just came inside as my MH was finishing her hoovering, so I took to my bed for a while and caught up with my sleep.

I went back into my living room when my MH was sitting on the couch with her lap top on to tell you all about me, so I cuddled up beside her and put my adorable little head on the keyboard and while she was typing, she patted my little head and I like that, and I also told her what to tell you, and she likes that too, so we are both happy.

When she was finished, we played in my living room with my ball and we had really good fun. I will have another wee rest and then after my dinner, I have a nap on my couch but when I see it getting dark, then I go outside to see what is happening on my little island.




I like the night times and I love being outside when it is dark, but only if the weather is good 'cos I don't like getting rained on or blowed away, so I am hoping that the weather will be good enough for me to get out for a long time tonight.

I will tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment