Wednesday 17 October 2012

Still Busy


There is still a lot of things for me to be doing. Pussy cat things and helping human things, so I have been a very busy little Squeak.

The beauty of being a pussy cat is that I can just take to my bed whenever I feel like a snooze and that's what I have been doing. This is my DH's day in Stromness at the Cat Protection shop, so it is a girlie day for me and The Boss and we do lots of work and have lots of cuddles and chats.

I stayed out last night and had a great time. I do love being out in the dark and it is getting dark much earlier now on my little island and it is also dark in the morning. When my MH goes out at seven o'clock in the morning she has to put her car lights on and she will soon need to take a torch with her,'cos we don't have any lights on my little island, and I wouldn't want her to get lost 'cos who would cuddle me then?

My humans put out some food for the birdies and this afternoon I was lying on my couch watching these ones having a feed and what a noise they made! All chirrping 'cos they were happy and I purred back 'cos I was happy too. And I didn't chase them 'cos I know my MH would not have been pleased with me.




We had a play with some of my toys and then she did her exercises on her Wii machine and I snuggled up on my couch and had a lovely snooze and I looked so fetching that my MH decided to share this picture of me with you.




I hope you like it, although I think you will. Who wouldn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment