Tuesday 23 October 2012

STILL Beautiful


Oh I am such a happy pussy cat 'cos the weather is so lovely and I have been having a great time being outside nearly all day.

I had quite a long sleep this morning 'cos my MH didn't need to go out early, but as soon as I had my breakfast I was off---out into my world to see what everyone was doing, and all my little birdie and animal friends were very happy because they like this weather too.




My little weather man friend, Sean, says we might have snow and gales this weekend, but I am hoping he has made a mistake. Maybe he was looking at another map.

I was in the workshop with my DH and then in the gym with my MH. Sometimes there is nobody in my house at all 'cos we are all somewhere else! The nice farmer next door said that the greenhouse is for my DH, the gym is for my MH, so the house should be for ME! I like that idea.

There have been lots of wee birdies around my house today 'cos my humans have been putting some food out for them, so I thought you might like to see some pictures of them at their wee feeding table and playing on the pampas grass, and as usual, I never hurted them.




'Cos I am a very good pussy cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment