Thursday 18 October 2012

Resting Time


I have been a very sleepy puss today and the fact that it has been raining hasn't helped my mood at all.

I have decided that I am now into my winter routine and it is as follows. I shall give my MH a gentle nudge about seven o'clock in the morning to let her know I am in need of food and drink and then I shall go out into my little world to see what is happening with all my animal friends.

How long I stay outside will depend on the weather, but at some point, I shall return to my bed and catch up with my beauty sleep---not that I need too much of that, you understand!

I shall then help my humans with whatever they are doing---maybe in the workshop or the gym, but if it is vacuuming and dusting day, I shall sit well out of the way. I have sleeping places in all the rooms in my house, so I can always get peace somewhere.




When it is evening feeding time, I shall wander into my kitchen and let my humans know it is time to fed me again and then I will lie on the back of my couch while my humans are having their dinner and when they are finished and have tidied up, I shall plank my adorable little self on my MH's knee while she watches Emmerdale.

When it is is dark and I am well rested, I shall head outside and play with all my friends again and I shall stay out until I am tired and then I will go home and cuddle up beside my MH and we will both have a good night's sleep.

I think that is a very good plan for the winter and I will let you know if it works out as I intend.

No comments:

Post a Comment