Wednesday 31 October 2012

Odd! Very Odd!!


There are some srange happenings on my little island today and some of these strange things are even in my house. When I asked my MH what it was all about, she said it had something to do with halloween and I kind of remember it from last year 'cos my two humans went out looking very odd indeed. Much odder than they usually look! I think I may have some scarey pictures for you tomorrow.

All has been well today but I have been left on my own quite a lot 'cos my DH is in Stromness and my MH had lots to do in the Hall getting it ready for the party tonight. but when she came home, she gave me lots of cuddles and I sat on her knee for a long time until we decided to play with my little ball and as you can see, today's picture is an action shot of yours truly.


I think I will be having a very quiet night tonight 'cos they are both going out, but my MH promised me that I could sit on her knee when she came home and she would tell me all about it, so I will look forward to that.

I really like sitting on her knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment