Monday 1 October 2012

Not much happening

Well, even a super hero needs a day off, and today is mine. I stayed up quite late last night watching golf on my television. My MH said she was going to bed early, but turned to the golf channel to see the score 'cos she was sure that USA would have beaten Europe, but when we saw the score, we were all hooked until it was finished. It was exciting.

I was up and out very early this morning and I told all the sheeps and the cows what I had seen, but they weren't interested 'cos they didn't know what golf was. That's a shame, sure it is? I tried to explain, but to be honest, I don't know much about it myself. Hee hee.

My MH played with me and my ball and we had good fun. It is my favourite toy and I love playing with it, especially when my MH plays with me.




In the afternoon my MH had a visitor and she made a fuss of me so I was very happy. I have done lots of little things today but nothing too serious and right now I am lying on the back of my couch, just thinking!

I think I might go out, but then I think it might be a bit wet, so I think I will stay where I am, then I think I might sit on my MH's knee, and right now I think that is the best option.

I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment