Tuesday 30 October 2012

More Normal


Today was a more normal day with not too bad weather which meant that yours truly could get in and out a lot and that's what yours truly likes.

Me and my MH played a lot with all of my toys and we even went back into the gym and I played in the grass box again and got more grass on my little paws before I settled down on the chair and had a snooze while my MH did her exercises.

Then she had to do her ironing and I played in the basin in the sink while she did that. She always puts a wee drop of water in the basin for me and I can paddle in it and play in it and I love doing that, so I had good fun.




My friend Button lives right on the sea shore and she has been near REAL water, but I live a bit further away, so I haven't been down to the beach, and I don't think I want to be.

There are seals in the sea around my little island and they might think that I am so adorable that they want to take me to seal-land and try to come and get me, but I don't want to leave my house and my humans so I think I might just stick to playing with the water in my sink or on the bird bath outside my house.

It might be a whole lot safer.

No comments:

Post a Comment