Tuesday 2 October 2012

Lots of Fun


I have had a super day today. I was doing a lot of thinking last night, so I was quite tired and had a long sleep, but then when I wakened up, my day burst into brilliance.

It was the day for changing the beds and that, as you know, is one of my very favourite games and today was no exception. I hid under the clothes and I tunnelled my way up and down the inside of the duvet cover and I nearly got swinged into the air when my MH was shaking it, but I escaped just in time!

When it was all finished, I hid under my blanket and my MH told me that I was an under-cover super hero, and that made us both giggle. My DH came in then, but he doesn't understand what we giggle at and he just shakes his head at us and when he does this, his beard shakes too and this makes us laugh even more! Oh it is good fun.

We went into the gym and I played in the garden and then I went and had a wee while with the sheeps and had a chat with them and now I am just waiting for my dinner and then I shall head out and either be a super hero or terrorise my neighbourhood. Hee hee.

I haven't made up my mind yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment